Articles | Photography Blog | Office Tips Blog | about me | e-mail

Helen Bradley - Photoshop and Lightroom tips and techniques

Monday, January 04, 2010

Video - Fixing animal eyes in Lightroom

Here is a video presentation of a recent blog post on fixing animal eyes in Lightroom.

How to use the Adjustment Brush in Lightroom to fix dull and dark animal eyes.


I am working on changing the size of the videos. A few of these were made for a special job and they are different sizes than I would actually want to use in future. I am aiming for some that are taller than this and narrower so they fit in the post layout more comfortably.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2010 at 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the only one who has explained the brush tool so clear

 
At March 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helen. It will not allow me to view the video.
Is there another link you could perhaps send to me please?

it says: creator of this video has not given you permission to embed it on this domain. This is a VIMEO PLUS FEATURE..

Thank you Helen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home