Articles | Photography Blog | Office Tips Blog | about me | e-mail

Helen Bradley - Photoshop and Lightroom tips and techniques

Friday, January 01, 2010

All New! Video Tutorial, Fix a Sky in Photoshop

New for the New Year!
I am trialling some videos for the site and here is the first of them.

It is a video rendition of a recent post from my blog, but this time you get to see it in action rather than read about it.

This video shows a simple and effective way to replace a blown out sky in Photoshop without having to make a complex selection to do so.


Let me know by posting a comment if you like the concept of viewing video tutorials. I plan to offer a mix of both videos and text but I'd love to hear what you think.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 2, 2010 at 9:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the video tute! After having only read your posts all these months, it was a surprise to hear your voice and lovely British accent. I'm guessing that these tutorials will be very popular. :Deb

 
At January 2, 2010 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Thank you so much.. I hope everyone will like them.. Keep the comments coming..

Helen

 
At January 6, 2010 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree the tutorial is wonderful, thanks. But, that is an Australian accent!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home